Sean and Such Ep. 7 Sean and Such Ep. 7

okay

I could see what youwere trying to get here, but i didn't find it very funny. I just thought it was too dull, too boring. maybe add a bit of yelling, or maybe come action. i was just bored watching it. nice try though. 5/10, 3/5

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

great!!

i love it. it describes ash perfectly. the only reason oak couldn't get an egg is because he didn't take any steps!!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

amusing

I WANT THIS CAKE!

Solipskier Solipskier

Bestest...

...game in the world. DO NOT try to make a sequel, because it will not, cannot, and shall not be even half as good as this. Keep the good work up. 25/10, 13.5/5

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

i cried

I cried when i looked at the walkthrough and figured out that the guid was at the ceiling. i had no idea there was a ceiling, i was lik NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. but great game. code was easy. 5/5, 10/10

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

awesome

i got likt 15:30 min first time. nice game. love all your escape games. once you get the items, all the items make sense, and i think: DANG! I SHOULDV'E THOUGHT OF THAT!!! awesome. you never dissappoint

[] Conform [] [] Conform []

AWESOMENESS!!!

You never disapoint. you should think of getting a record deal, because this tallent shouldn't go unnoticed, and i don't think a website like this is enough for your awesomeness. Instant download. Nicely done.

Rock isn't dead. It's just getting started. \m/>.<\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

lol maybe man \m/ keep it metal

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

cool

I would give you a better rating if you had better lyrics. I find no point in the song, but it was well played.

(CHS) The Phantom Flame (CHS) The Phantom Flame

Okay, but

I wouldn't really rate this Heavy Metal, because it isn't. I would think of it more of electronic rock or something, just not Heavy Metal. Nice riffs and all, but the audio needs some patching up to do, and i think theres too much electronic sound. Take some of that out, and it would've been better.
6/10
2/5

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Sorry about that. Although, I look for that genra when I get a chance but all in all, I really apreciate your honest feedback. I'll try to make something you can groove to in the future just make sure to keep it real with me. Thanks bro.

White Man White Man

Seriously....

good, but i dont think thats what they meant......

Kirby Kirby

KIRBY!!!!

that, my friend, rocks. keep it up!

Little Ryu Little Ryu