[] Conform [] [] Conform []

AWESOMENESS!!!

You never disapoint. you should think of getting a record deal, because this tallent shouldn't go unnoticed, and i don't think a website like this is enough for your awesomeness. Instant download. Nicely done.

Rock isn't dead. It's just getting started. \m/>.<\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

lol maybe man \m/ keep it metal

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

cool

I would give you a better rating if you had better lyrics. I find no point in the song, but it was well played.

(CHS) The Phantom Flame (CHS) The Phantom Flame

Okay, but

I wouldn't really rate this Heavy Metal, because it isn't. I would think of it more of electronic rock or something, just not Heavy Metal. Nice riffs and all, but the audio needs some patching up to do, and i think theres too much electronic sound. Take some of that out, and it would've been better.
6/10
2/5

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Sorry about that. Although, I look for that genra when I get a chance but all in all, I really apreciate your honest feedback. I'll try to make something you can groove to in the future just make sure to keep it real with me. Thanks bro.

Pokemon Metal Pokemon Metal

Truely epic

The start was a bit scratchy, but the rest was genius!

eyelid reality projection eyelid reality projection

sweet

A bit quiet, but it is awesome for no words!

Decide [final] Decide [final]

Dude!

Some people say that heavy metal sucks. They just dont know what their thinking! You have special sopt in my fave artist list!

Zombies Don't Run Zombies Don't Run

Nice song

only comment is that it could be better without the vocals. but other then that, all good!

krachmaninoff-fuckforfunny-l- krachmaninoff-fuckforfunny-l-

eh....

I've heard better.

Shima: A part of me Shima: A part of me

hm.

A bit slow, and im not much of a classy person, but it was pretty good for its genre.

[T] Hold Me Tonight REMIX [T] Hold Me Tonight REMIX

Cool

If i weren't a hard rocker, i would give it more, but im just not feeling it. You've done good, but you just didn't get my 10.

tomashcu responds:

loll well, i was trying to be basshunter.