View Profile jimtheman333

24 Movie Reviews

okay

I could see what youwere trying to get here, but i didn't find it very funny. I just thought it was too dull, too boring. maybe add a bit of yelling, or maybe come action. i was just bored watching it. nice try though. 5/10, 3/5

great!!

i love it. it describes ash perfectly. the only reason oak couldn't get an egg is because he didn't take any steps!!

amusing

I WANT THIS CAKE!

23 Game Reviews

Bestest...

...game in the world. DO NOT try to make a sequel, because it will not, cannot, and shall not be even half as good as this. Keep the good work up. 25/10, 13.5/5

i cried

I cried when i looked at the walkthrough and figured out that the guid was at the ceiling. i had no idea there was a ceiling, i was lik NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. but great game. code was easy. 5/5, 10/10

awesome

i got likt 15:30 min first time. nice game. love all your escape games. once you get the items, all the items make sense, and i think: DANG! I SHOULDV'E THOUGHT OF THAT!!! awesome. you never dissappoint

20 Audio Reviews

AWESOMENESS!!!

You never disapoint. you should think of getting a record deal, because this tallent shouldn't go unnoticed, and i don't think a website like this is enough for your awesomeness. Instant download. Nicely done.

Rock isn't dead. It's just getting started. \m/>.<\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

lol maybe man \m/ keep it metal

cool

I would give you a better rating if you had better lyrics. I find no point in the song, but it was well played.

Okay, but

I wouldn't really rate this Heavy Metal, because it isn't. I would think of it more of electronic rock or something, just not Heavy Metal. Nice riffs and all, but the audio needs some patching up to do, and i think theres too much electronic sound. Take some of that out, and it would've been better.
6/10
2/5

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Sorry about that. Although, I look for that genra when I get a chance but all in all, I really apreciate your honest feedback. I'll try to make something you can groove to in the future just make sure to keep it real with me. Thanks bro.

8 Art Reviews

Seriously....

good, but i dont think thats what they meant......

KIRBY!!!!

that, my friend, rocks. keep it up!

wow

all i have to say

If i had a dollar for every time i blurted something random out, i would be as rich as a butterfly (another dollar!)

22, Male